Tuesday, December 11, 2007

WHV Is Going On Hiatus


The staff and management of WHV ---- well, that is really only one person, me ---- has decided to suspend this blog until further notice.

This might be no news, bad news, or good news depending on your point of view.

I would really like to report that I am going away on a long vacation ---- when in fact I am still "stuck" here in Vegas.

I am happy to report that my health is stable and I am not suspending future contributions to this blog for any health reasons, real or imagined.

I would like to think that I am working on a new web site which would take all my efforts for the near future, but that is still a pipe dream --- I have had too many false starts to believe that I am really making good progress in this area.

To anyone who might read this blog on a regular basis ( all three of you ! ) I will post here in January about the final future of WHV and whether is will be replaced with something newer and wonderfuller.

It has been a long run, and I am just resting here on the goal line. ( Incidentally, I just celebrated my thirtieth wedding anniversary yesterday and that has been a good long run also !! )

So, my fair readers ( all three of you ), please be advised that I love you all and if you have never been to Vegas, shame on you! Come soon, and bring plenty of spending money, and bet on number eight.

Adieu,

Mercurial Mike

1 comments:

yroseb said...

I hope you return soon... cute little blog.

Take care and check me out if you get a chance at:

www.mylifemyviewmyblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment