Friday, November 02, 2007

Criss Angel Mindfreak - Inviting All Loyals!



INVITING ALL LOYALS: DEMONSTRATION DEDICATED TO LOYALS!



INVITING ALL LOYALS TO ATTEND CRISS ANGEL DEMONSTRATION DEDICATED TO LOYAL FANS!
Sunday, November 4th, (2 PM)
Meet outside the MINDFREAK Store where Criss will be setting up an upcoming demonstration. This will be for our episode dedicated to the Loyals, so everyone should come dressed in their Mindfreak Gear!




Criss Angel Fan Club Invitation Video


JOIN THE FAN CLUB NOW!





Preceding is from the official Criss Angel's Mindfreak blog --- Check it out!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to see him?

MercurialMike said...

I am personally a Criss Angel fan ( and that is why I blog about him and enjoy "promoting" him as part of the Vegas scene ), but I have not yet joined his "Mindfreak Loyals" or purchased any of his "gear". So I guess I will have to be content like most people with watching his show on A&E Tuesday nights at 10PM EST.

But I am sorry that I missed him at his last local book signing!

Post a Comment