Saturday, June 23, 2007

Video Of The Day - Paris Hilton Parody

PARIS IN JAIL: The Music Video

Add to My Profile | More Videos


This is so well done, I could not resist including it. A Vegas connection? Remains to be seen. Larry King & CNN are apparently willing to pay for an interview, so Paris is returning to her New York roots, I guess. But you just know she'll be back in Vegas next week for her "Get Out Of Jail" party! Reminds me of the Evita song, "And The Money Kept Rolling In".

It's Spring Time For Paris!



Stay tuned for all the Paris Hilton news you really don't care at all about. I have to pick on Paris, since Michael Jackson has been strangely silent ( or is that silently strange? )lately.

1 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

I just did a Paris Hilton parody post on my blog. Stop by and check it out:
http://rickrockhill.blogspot.com/2007/06/dr-sidney-wang-contacts-paris-hilton-in.html

Post a Comment