Monday, December 25, 2006

Rating The Las Vegas Buffet Restaurants


Buffets - I eat them much too often to be very objective. My New Year's resolution is to avoid them completely - or was that last year's resolution? Oh, well, one of the hazards of living in Las Vegas, I guess, is that 'Vast Waistline' after the Buffet Line.

Thank heaven that Yahoo travel covers the buffet restaurants so well. I won't have to tramp all over Vegas looking for the next one like a drunkin' wine taster. After the first few buffets, they all begin to look the same. ( Unfortunately you don't look the same, if you know what I mean. Enjoy anyway! )

PS - my personal favorite and very hard to beat is the Buffet at Wynn's. What's yours?




Related: I Eat Vegas

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of Cravings at the Mirage. It's a little expensive, though not as high as the Bellagio or Wynn, and I've never had anything bad there. I've also enjoyed the Aladdin and Palms buffets.

But the best deal I've found is at Main Street Station. I think it's $6.99 for breakfast and $11.99 for dinner, and it's very good with a big selection and a pretty room.

Post a Comment